《丑女贝蒂》精讲 175希尔达心中的惊喜是失望(在线收听

I feel stupidly old-fashioned,

我知道老套很蠢

but I just can't do the collars the way you do.

但我就是不知道怎么像你一样弄好衣领

Thank you. Now get me my beer,woman.

谢谢 现在给我拿啤酒来 小姐

You are gonna more than thank me in a second.

你马上就要更谢谢我了

Wh... I got a surprise for you. Okay. Now?

哇哦 有惊喜给你 好吧 现在

I mean, I... I just showered, but, uh, yeah. No, not that.

我是说 我 我刚刚才洗过澡 但是 不 不是那个

Here! Atlantis? Paradise island?

看 亚特兰蒂斯 天堂岛

Yes! Betty can get us a discount.

是Betty能弄到折扣

Justin is gone with friends for the weekend.

Justin已经和朋友度周末去了

So I figured it would be a good way for us to, you know, reconnect.

所以 我想这是个好机会重温旧梦

Oh, Hilda, I can't. I have a strategizing meeting upstate this weekend.

Hilda 我去不了 这周在北部有个战略会

And it might look bad to voters too, you know, taking a vacation in this economy.

在这种经济状况下去度假可能会给选民不好的印象

It's not a vacation. It's two days.

这不是度假 两天而已

Oh, come on. You know I would go if I could.

好啦 我能去肯定去的

But at least now, you won't have to deal with all my weird germ issues,

但至少现在你还不用处理又怪又繁琐的议题

like not being able to touch a hotel bedspread, right? right?

就像现在不是时候碰酒店的床单一样 对吧

Yeah, okay. Do what you need to do.

是吗 好吧 做你该做的

All right, I will see you later, all right?

好的 回头见 好吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528536.html