《绝望的主妇》精讲601(在线收听

I got it! I'll just be the woman. I'll say I want a big wedding.

我知道怎么说了!像女人们常说的那样,我会说我想要一个盛大的婚礼。

You know, the church, the big ballroom, smashing cake in her face. It'll take months to plan.

你知道的,教堂, 跳舞场地,把蛋糕抹在她脸上--这些需要准备好几个月。

That's great.

很好啊。

And of course, I'll have to tell her you're the one who ruined the surprise.

当然了, 我会告诉她破坏惊喜的人是你。

You're gonna make me take the hit?

你想让我承担主要责任?

Yeah.

是的。

Hey, guys. Whatcha doing out here?

你们好啊。在外面干什么呢?

Uh, just talking.

随便聊聊。

Oh, well, come on in. I've got something to show you.

噢, 进来吧。我想让你们看些东西。

Oh, no, that's okay.

哦, 不用了吧。

Come on! You'll love this.

进来吧!你们会喜欢的。

Wait until I leave to tell her, 'cause she's gonna kill me. Well, I should go.

等我走了再告诉她,因为她知道以后肯定会杀了我。我该走了。

I'm not gonna scream or cry or pound your faces in with a mallet, which, Lord knows, is my right.

我不会尖叫或者哭泣,或者拿槌棒痛打你们的脸--尽管这些都是我的权利。

But what I will say is that you two are the most reprehensible excuses for human beings that I have ever met!

但我必须得说, 你们两个犯下了这世界上最不可饶恕的罪过。

Do you have anything to add? Right. What the hell!

有什么要补充的吗? 很好。滚蛋吧!

Oh! Get out! Get…

噢! 快走

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/528848.html