《丑女贝蒂》精讲 211避孕棒带来的风波(在线收听

Anyway... my niece made it and I thought it might be nice to light alongside the tree.

总之 这是我侄子做的 我觉得挂在树上会增添些光彩

Absolutely. That is exactly the spirit in which I whipped up these multicultural holiday cocktails.

绝对会的 与此同时 我调制了这些多元文化假日鸡尾酒

I present to you mulled kosher wine. Salud.

我给你的是纯净的香料酒 祝你健康

Oh. Ugh. This is terrible. Is it okay if we have beer?

太难喝了 我们可以喝啤酒了吗

Yeah, that stuff is gross. Okay, I got it. Who wants a beer? Matt? Betty?

那东西太难喝了 好了 谁要喝酒 马特 贝蒂

Sure. Oh, no, thank you.Oh, yeah, we got it. Come on.

好的 不了 谢谢 我们好了 过来

How could you turn down a beer?I don't like beer.

你怎能拒绝喝酒 我不喜欢啤酒

I don't care. Passing on a drink is a rookie mistake.

我不管 不喝酒就犯了低级错误

It's the first thing that makes everyone think you're pregnant.

这会让每个人第一个想法就是你怀孕了

Well, I'm sorry. I've--I've never hidden a pregnancy before.

抱歉 我从来没来没隐藏过怀孕

Well, you need to get good at it, and fast.

那你应该尽快上手

If somebody offers you a drink, you take it,

要是有人给你酒 你就拿来

You put your tongue in the top and then you don't drink. Duh!

你用舌头触触 然后不喝

Oh, right. Duh. I don't know why I didn't know that.

对啊 我也不知道我为什么没想到

Girls, where are you? Okay, here we are. Cerveza?

女孩们 你们在哪 我们来了 要啤酒吗

Here you go. Yum, beer. But you don't like beer. Sure, I do.

这给你 啤酒 你不是不喜欢啤酒吗

Oh, god. Here. Let me help you with that.

不 我喜欢 天哪 我来帮你吧

I told you to act like you wanted a drink, not like you were drunk.

我叫你要装的像想要啤酒 而不是喝醉了的样子

Hilda, I'm sorry. I'm nervous.

希尔达 对不起 我太紧张了

Papi's date is the woman I bought my pregnancy test from.

爸爸约会的对象是我买验孕棒的那个人

Wait. She's who I bought my pregnancy test from today.

等等 我今天也从她那买验孕棒了

I could barely get home fast enough. What?

我恨不得马上回到家 什么

You took your test today, upstairs?

你在楼上验孕了

Yeah, I tried, but papi knocked. I had to stop halfway through.

是的 可爸爸敲了门 我中途停了

Well, when you knocked, I had to stop.

你敲门时 我只得停下了

I freaked out. I dropped my test. I dropped my test.

我吓坏了 我放弃了检测 我也放弃了

I had to sneak back in, pick it up off the floor.

我鬼鬼祟祟的 从地板上捡了起来

I picked mine up off the floor.

我也是的

Wait. Did we check the same test?

等等 我们用的是同一个吗

I don't know. I threw mine in the garbage.

我不知道 我扔在垃圾里

I threw mine in the garbage!Here they come.

我也扔在垃圾里 她们来了

Where you going? Um, I'm cold.Oh, yeah, grabbing a sweater.

你们去哪 我冷了 穿件毛衣

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528885.html