《丑女贝蒂》精讲 232又给穿"小鞋"了(在线收听

I can never tell with you,Betty.

我真的搞不懂你 Betty

Is this an accessory you're working.

你这是在尝试新配饰

Or did you actually hurt yourself?

还是你真受伤了

I actually fell into traffic.

我真受伤了 被单车撞的

A mile and a quarter.

一又四分之一英里

I was ten blocks away from st.Vincent's,

离圣Vincent医院就只有十条街

so I just kept going,and fortunately,

然后我就接着走 然后很幸运的是

It was a long wait,so I could write my piece.

我等了很久 趁机就把任务写了

I e-mailed you 200 words from the hospital.

在医院里我已经email了你200字

Fine. You may have another piece.

好 再给你一篇

Supposed to make your skin feel as soft as a baby's ass in two days.

应该能让你两天内肌肤如婴儿屁屁般柔软

See you Thursday.

星期四见

Excuse me. Sure.

借过 好的

Was that really moisturizer?

那真的是保湿霜

By Ukrainian standards,yes.

没错 只符合乌克兰标准

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528906.html