《权力的游戏》精讲 第2集:王都之路(10)(在线收听

Yours was...Aleena? No. You told me once. Meryl? Your bastard's mother?

你那个叫 ...雅莉娜?不对,你跟我提过一次。梅莉儿?你私生子的娘?

Wylla. That's it.

薇拉。就是她。

She must have been a rare wench to make Lord Eddard Stark forget his honor.

能让艾德·史塔克公爵暂时忘却荣誉,她一定不是个简单的姑娘。

You never told me what she looked like. Nor will I.

你一直没告诉我她生什么模样。以后也不会。

We were at war. None of us knew if we were gonna go back home again.

那是战争时期。没人知道自己还能不能回返家乡。

You're too hard on yourself. You always have been.

你太严于律己了,你老是这德行。

I swear if I weren't your King, you'd have hit me already.

倘若我不是国王,你现在一定要揍我了。

The worst thing about your coronation...I'll never get to hit you again.

你加冕为王的坏处,就是我再没机会揍过你。

Trust me, that's not the worst thing.

信我的话,这可不是最糟的。

There was a rider in the night.

昨晚有人送信来。

Daenerys Targaryen has wed some Dothraki horselord.

丹妮莉丝·坦格利安嫁了个多斯拉克马王。

What of it? Should we send her a wedding gift?

那又如何?我们还要送她结婚贺礼不成

A knife perhaps, a good sharp one, and a bold man to wield it.

或许该送把刀子,一把锐利的好刀,拿在一个有胆量的人手里。

She's little more than a child.

她不过是个孩子。

Soon enough that child will spread her legs and start breeding.

这个"孩子"过不了多久就会张开双腿,繁殖恶龙遗毒。

Tell me we're not speaking of this.

这种令人发指的事不要说了。

Oh, it's unspeakable to you?

怎么,这也算令人发指?

What her father did to your family...that was unspeakable.

她父亲对你家人做的那些事才叫令人发指。

What Rhaegar Targaryen did to your sister...the woman I loved.

雷加·坦格利安对你妹妹的所作所为...她是我的挚爱啊。

I'll kill every Targaryen I get my hands on.

我要亲手宰掉每一个坦格利安家的人。

But you can't get your hands on this one, can you?

但你没法亲手宰掉这一个,对吧?

This Khal Drogo, it's said he has 100,000 men in his horde.

传说这个卓戈卡奥手下有十万大军。

Even a million Dothraki are no threat to the realm, as long as they remain on the other side of the Narrow Sea.

只要多斯拉克人待在狭海对岸,纵有百万大军又有何惧。

They have no ships, Robert. There are still those in the Seven Kingdoms who call me usurper.

他们没有船,劳勃。可到现在七国里还有人叫我篡夺者。

If the Targaryen boy crosses with a Dothraki horde at his back, the scum will join him. He will not cross.

倘若坦格利安男孩带着多斯拉克大军渡海,这些叛徒一定会拥护他。他渡不了海。

And if by chance he does, we'll throw him back into the sea.

就算他真来了,我们也能把他赶回去。

There's a war coming, Ned.

战争就要打响了,奈德。

I don't know when, I don't know who we'll be fighting, but it's coming.

我不知道什么时候开始,也不知道对手是谁,但就要开打了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529192.html