《神探夏洛克》精讲 32高功能反社会人格(在线收听

So let's work together. We've found Rachel.

我们合作吧。我们找到了瑞琪儿。

Who is she?

那是谁?

Jennifer Wilson's only daughter.

詹妮弗·威尔逊的独女。

Her daughter? Why would she write her daughter's name? Why?

她女儿?她为何写下女儿的名字,理由何在?

Never mind that, we found the case. According to someone the murderer has the case, and we found it in the hands of our favourite psychopath.

管她呢,我们找到了箱子。据某人说凶手拿走了箱子,结果却在这位可爱的精神病人手里。

I'm not a psychopath, Anderson. I'm a high-functioning sociopath, too. Do your research. You need to bring Rachel in and I need to question her.

我不是精神病,安德森。我是高功能反社会人格,做好调查再发言。你把瑞琪儿带来,我要问她问题。

She's dead. - Excellent. How, when and why? Is there a connection? There has to be.

她死了。-很好,方式,死因,时间。是否有联系?一定有。

Well, I doubt it, since she's been dead for 14 years. Technically she was never alive.

恐怕没有,她死了十四年。准确地说她从未活过。

Rachel was Jennifer Wilson's stillborn daughter, 14 years ago.

十四年前,瑞琪儿在出生前就已死亡。

No, that's that's not right. How...Why would she do that? Why?

不,那不对啊,怎么可能那她为何那么做,为什么?

Why would she think of her daughter in her last moments?

她临死前就不该想自己的女儿吗?

Yup - sociopath, I'm seeing it now.

是啊,果然反社会,我终于明白了。

She didn't think about her daughter. She scratched her name on the floor with her fingernails. She was dying. It took effort, it would have hurt.

她并非在想自己的女儿。她是用指甲在地板上抠出这个名字。临死前这样做,很费力气,徒增痛苦。

You said that the victims all took the poison themselves, that he makes them take it - well, maybe he...I don't know, talks to them.

你说受害人都是在凶手的逼迫下自行服毒也许,凶手说了什么。

Maybe he used the death of her daughter somehow.

话题涉及到了她女儿的死。

Yeah, but that was ages ago. Why would she still be upset?

可那是陈年旧事了,她为何还在纠结?

Not good?

不对吗?

Bit not good, yeah.

有那么一点。

If you were dying...If you'd been murdered in your very last few seconds what would you say? -

如果你快死了,而且是被人杀害,临终之际会说什么?

"Please, God, let me live."

"主啊 救救我"。

Use your imagination!

开动脑筋!

I don't have to.

不用动脑筋。

Yeah, but if you were clever...really clever, Jennifer Wilson running all those lovers...she was clever. She's trying to tell us something.

假设你很聪明呢...詹妮弗·威尔逊可是情场高手,她肯定很聪明。她想给我们留下线索。

Isn't the doorbell working? Your taxi's here, Sherlock. -I didn't order a taxi. Go away.

您没听见门铃吗?的士来了,夏洛克。-我没叫的士,让他走。

Oh, dear. They're making such a mess. What are they looking for?

亲爱的,这儿可真乱,他们在找什么?

It's a drugs bust, Mrs Hudson.

这是缉毒行动,赫德森夫人。

But they're just for my hip. They're herbal soothers...

但那些只是草药,用来治疗我的臀部...

Shut up, everybody! Don't speak, don't breathe. I'm trying to think. Anderson, face the other way. You're putting me off.

全都闭嘴,别说话,屏住呼吸,我在思考。安德森,转过脸去,你碍到我了。

What? My face is...

什么?我的脸...

Everybody quiet and still. Anderson, turn your back.

大家都安静。安德森,你转过去。

Oh, for God's sake!

我的老天啊!

Your back, now, please! - Come on, think. Quick!

赶快转过去!-快啊,开动脑筋!

What about your taxi?

你的的士怎么办?

Mrs Hudson!

赫德森夫人!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529767.html