《神探夏洛克》精讲 34诡异的士(在线收听

Taxi for Sherlock Holmes.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯叫的车。

I didn't order a taxi.

我没有叫的士。

Doesn't mean you don't need one.

这也不代表你不需要。

You're the cabbie. The one who stopped outside Northumberland Street. It was you. Not your passenger.

你就是那个的哥。当时停在诺森伯兰街外面的那辆的士。原来是你,不是那个乘客。

See? No-one ever thinks about the cabbie.

所以从来没人在意的哥。

It's like you're invisible. Just the back of an 'ead. Proper advantage for a serial killer.

仿佛视而不见。就是个后脑勺而已。连环杀手的绝佳掩护。

Is this a confession?

你这算是认罪吗?

Oh, yeah. I'll tell you what else...if you call the coppers now, I won't run. I'll sit quiet and they can take me down, I promise.

是啊。我还有话要说,要是你现在叫警察,我也不会跑。我保证乖乖就范。

Why?

为什么?

Cos you're not going to do that.

因为你不会那样做。

Am I not?

是吗?

I didn't kill those four people, Mr. Holmes. I spoke to 'em...and they killed themselves.

我没有杀了那四个人,福尔摩斯先生。我只是和他们交谈,然后他们就自杀了。

If you get the coppers now, I'll promise you one thing. I will never tell you what I said.

如果你要叫警察,我可以向你保证。我对他们说了什么,你就永远别想知道了。

No-one else will die, though, and I believe they call that a result.

不再有受害者,对他们来说这就够了。

And you won't ever understand how those people died. What kind of result do you care about?

你永远不会明白这些人的死因。对你而言够了吗?

If I wanted to understand...what would I do?

要是我想知道...该怎么做?

Let me take you for a ride.

让我载你一程吧。

So you can kill me too?

然后你再杀了我吗?

I don't want to kill you, Mr Holmes. I'm going to talk to ya..... and then you're going to kill yourself.

我不想杀你,福尔摩斯先生。我只想跟你谈谈然后你就会自杀。

He just got in a cab...It's Sherlock. He just drove off in a cab.

他进了一辆的士,夏洛克坐的士走了。

I told you, he does that. He bloody left again. We're wasting our time!

我说过,他就是这种人。又撂挑子走人了。大好时间都浪费了!

I'm...calling the phone, it's ringing out.

我在打那个手机,铃声在响。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529769.html