《神探夏洛克》精讲 44你真的受过枪伤(在线收听

So, dim sum. Mmm!

走,吃点心去!

I can always predict the fortune cookies.

我总能猜到幸运饼写什么。

No, you can't. -Almost can.

不可能。-八九不离十。

You did get shot, though.

你真的中过枪吗。

Sorry?

你说什么?

In Afghanistan. There was an actual wound.

在阿富汗,你真的受过枪伤。

Oh. Yeah, shoulder.

是的,在肩上。

Shoulder! I thought so.

肩部,我就知道。

No, you didn't.

你怎么可能知道。

The left one.

伤在左肩。

Lucky guess.

侥幸答中了。

I never guess.

我从不瞎猜。

Yes, you do.

你就是猜的。

What are you so happy about?

你干嘛这么乐?

Moriarty.

莫里亚蒂。

What's Moriarty?

莫里亚蒂是什么?

I've absolutely no idea.

一无所知。

Sir, shall we go?

先生,可以走了吗?

Interesting, that soldier fellow.

那大兵哥,有点意思。

He could be the making of my brother...or make him worse than ever.

他或许会是我弟弟的左膀右臂,也可能令他更为泥足深陷。

Either way, we'd better upgrade their surveillance status.

无论如何,都得提高对他们的监控级别。

Grade three active.

启动三级预案。

Sorry, Sir, whose status?

抱歉先生,对谁的监控级别?

Sherlock Holmes, and Dr Watson.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯,还有华生医生。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529779.html