《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(28)(在线收听

Nothing would more likely ruin my supper.

那我一定会大倒胃口.

Lady Stark!

史塔克夫人!

What an unexpected pleasure.

真是意外的惊喜.

I was sorry to have missed you at Winterfell.

我很遗憾没在临冬城见到您.

Lady Stark!

史塔克夫人!

I was still Catelyn Tully

我是生在徒利家的凯特林

the last time I stayed here.

我上次到此投宿时尚未出嫁.

You, Ser,

这位爵士,

is that the black bat of Harrenhal I see embroidered on your coat?

您外衣上绣的可是赫伦堡的黑蝙蝠?

It is, My Lady.

是的, 夫人.

And is Lady Whent a true and honest friend

敢问河安夫人是不是

to my father, Lord Hoster Tully of Riverrun?

我父亲霍斯特徒利的忠实盟友?

She is.

她当然是.

The red stallion was always a welcome sight at Riverrun.

红色骏马纹章向来受奔流城欢迎礼遇.

My father counts Jonas Bracken

我父亲将裘诺斯布雷肯

amongst his oldest and most loyal bannermen.

视为追随他最久也最忠诚的封臣.

Our lord is honored by his trust.

我们家大人很感激令尊的信任.

I envy your father

我很羡慕令尊

all his fine friends, Lady Stark,

有这么多好朋友, 史塔克夫人,

but I don't quite see the purpose of this.

但我不明白您这么做有何目的.

I know your sigil as well

我也熟悉你们的纹章--

the Twin Towers of Frey.

佛雷家的双塔标志.

How fares your lord, Ser?

你们家主人近来可好, 爵士?

Lord Walder is well, My Lady.

瓦德大人他很好, 夫人.

He has asked your father for the honor of his presence

他还希望令尊能赏脸光临

on his 90th Nameday.

庆祝他的九十岁命名日.

He plans to take another wife.

他打算在那一天迎娶新夫人.

This man

这个人

came into my house as a guest

以客人的身份来到我家

and there conspired to murder my son,

却意图谋害我的儿子,

a boy of 10.

一个十岁的男孩.

In the name of King Robert and the good lords you serve,

以劳勃国王和诸位侍奉的领主之名,

I call upon you to seize him

我请求你们立即逮捕他

and help me return him to Winterfell

并协助我将他带回临冬城

to await the King's Justice.

以听候国王律法的发落.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530104.html