《权力的游戏》精讲 第5集:狼与雄狮(12)(在线收听

Oh, I'm sure.

哦, 我相信.

Lord Redwyne likes his boys very young, I hear.

我听说雷德温大人喜欢很小的男孩.

I'm a purveyor of beauty and discretion

我重视美貌和见识

both equally important.

两者同样重要.

Though I suppose beauty is a subjective quality, no

我想美貌是一种主观感受, 不是吗?

Is it true that

是不是真的

Ser Marlon of Tumblestone prefers amputees

腾石的马隆爵士喜欢断肢者?

All desires are valid to a man with a full purse.

人的喜好千奇百怪.

And I heard the most awful rumor about a certain lord

我听说过最可怕的传言是有关一位领主

with a taste for fresh cadavers.

喜欢新鲜的死尸.

Must be enormously difficult to accommodate that inclination.

要满足这种喜好恐怕是相当困难.

The logistics alone

得有人专门

to find beautiful corpses before they rot.

去找漂亮的尚未腐烂的尸体.

Strictly speaking, such a thing

严格地说, 做这种事

would not be in accordance with the King's laws.

违反国王的律法.

Strictly speaking.

严格地说.

Tell me does someone somewhere

告诉我 是否有人在某处

keep your balls in a little box

将你的卵蛋保存在一个小盒子里?

I've often wondered.

我常常感到好奇.

Do you know I have no idea where they are

你是否知道我不知道它们在哪里?

And we had been so close.

我们曾经如此亲密

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530116.html