《神探夏洛克》精讲 74别逼我命令你(在线收听

The MoD is working on a new missile defence system, the Bruce-Partington Program it's called.

国防部正在研制一种新的导弹防御系统,称为布鲁斯-帕廷顿计划。

The plans for it were on a memory stick.

计划内容存在一根记忆棒上。

That wasn't very clever.

这招可不怎么高明。

It's not the only copy. Oh. But it is secret.

有很多个备份,但却是机密。

And missing.

现在却失踪了。

Top secret?

是高度机密吗?

Very. We think West must have taken the memory stick.

当然,我们认为威斯特肯定拿走了记忆棒。

We can't possibly risk it falling into the wrong hands.

绝不能让其落入非法之徒手中。

You've got to find those plans, Sherlock.

你得把它找出来,夏洛克。

Don't make me order you.

别逼我命令你。

I'd like to see you try.

我倒想看看你尝试。

Think it over.

好好想想吧。

Goodbye, John.

再见,约翰。

See you very soon.

回头见。

Why did you lie?

你这是何必?

You've got nothing on.

你根本无事可做。

Not a single case. That's why the wall took a pounding.

一宗案子也没有,所以墙才遭罪。

Why did you tell your brother you were busy?

为什么骗你哥说你忙得不可开交?

Why shouldn't I?

为什么不可以?

Oh. Nice. Sibling rivalry.

好吧。懂了。

Now we're getting somewhere.

兄弟阋墙原来是这么回事。

Sherlock Holmes.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯。

Of course. How could I refuse?

当然去,我怎能拒绝?

Lestrade - I've been summoned. Coming?

是雷斯垂德在召唤我。你来吗?

If you want me to. - Of course.

你想让我去的话。-当然。

I'd be lost without my blogger.

我的博客作家不在,我会无所适从的。

You like the funny cases, don't you?

你一向都爱有趣的案子吧?

The surprising ones. - Obviously.

让人惊奇的案子。-很明显。

You'll love this.

这件你肯定喜欢,

That explosion.

是起爆炸案。

Gas leak, yes? - No.

煤气泄漏吗?-不是。

No? - No. Made to look like one.

不是吗?-不,只是凶手故意制造的假象。

What? - Hardly anything left of the place, except a strongbox.

什么?-那地方几乎全被炸毁,除了这保险箱。

A VERY strong box, and inside it was this.

真是个非常保险的保险箱,里面是这个。

You haven't opened it? - It's addressed to you, isn't it?

你没打开吗?-写的是你收,不是吗?

We've X-rayed it.

照过X光了,

It's not booby-trapped. - How reassuring.

没动过手脚。-我真可安心了。

Nice stationery.

信纸不错。

Bohemian.

波西米亚纸。

What?

什么?

From the Czech Republic.

捷克共和国产的。

No fingerprints?

没有指纹吗?

No.

没有。

She used a fountain pen.

她用的是钢笔,

Parker Duofold, iridium nib.

派克平顶多褔系列铱金笔。

She?

是个女的吗?

Obviously.

很明显。

Obviously.

好吧。

But that...That's the phone. The pink phone.

但那...是那个手机,粉色的手机。

What, from The Study In Pink?

"粉色研究"里的那个吗?

Obviously, it's not the same phone, but it's supposed to look like..."Study In Pink"?

很明显不是同一个,只是看起来像而已"粉色研究",

You read his blog?

你也看他博客吗?

Of course I read his blog. We all do.

当然,我们都看。

Do you really not know that the Earth goes round the sun?

你当真不知道地球是绕着太阳转的吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/530153.html