《逗鸟外传》精讲 24逃跑计划(在线收听

Why did you stop? Come on!

为什么停下来了?继续啊!

Okay, I get the plan.I can fake it. I can fake it! Okay, okay. Fake it!

我有个计划。我可以假装被打。 好,作假!

Wait! Hold on a second, okay? Wait.All right, I have an idea.

等下!等下好吗?等等。好吧,我有一个主意

Imagine how much harder she could hit me if you cut us down. I could really wail on this guy.

想象一下,如果你把我们放下来,她打我得跟更狠 我能把他打个半死

I mean, you don't have to go that hard, but...

我的意思是,你不必这么狠吧

Oh, I think I do. Well...Oh, I'm still mad at you.

我觉得可以,我仍然对你很生气

Cut 'em down!

把他们放下来!

Grab a stick or something!Wait, what?Do you want more?Yeah.

拿一根棍子或者其他的!什么?等下?还想要更多吗?要

Will this tiny twig be enough? Yes! No! No!

这个小木棍够用吗?是的!不,完全不够!

Bigger! Get the biggest twig you can find!

更大的!拿你能找到的最大的棍子!

Sorry, Junior.Gotta give the people what they want.

对不起了。众望所归

Grab the baby! Let's go!

带上婴儿!跑!

Wolf pack, chase!Chase, chase, chase.

狼群,快去追!快去追!

Why wouldn't you stop hitting me?

为什么你一直在敲我?

I was distracting them.

我在分散他们的注意力。

Okay, here we go.

好的,我们走吧

Oh! Oh! We should untie the bridge!

我们应该拆了这座桥!

Yeah, I know. What do you think I'm doing?

是的,我知道。不然你以为我在干嘛呢?

Chase, chase, chase.

快追!!!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530290.html