《逗鸟外传》精讲 31钻石命运(在线收听

Okay, you were very prepared for that question.

好吧,你的回答非常详尽

Man, I feel so close to you.Like we're girlfriends already.

伙计,感觉咱们心有灵犀啊,好像我们已经是闺蜜了

All right,I knew. I knew as I was saying it that I should just keep my mouth shut.

好吧,我知道当我说这些的时候 就应该闭上自己的嘴巴

Aw, I want to braid your feathers immediately!

噢,我想马上梳理一下你的羽毛

Look, uh...Yeah?While we're being real honest right now,I'll tell you why I built my plane.

听着,呃...嗯?我们现在算是知交了,我就告诉你为什么我要造这飞机

It's not to deliver packages for Cornerstore.com.I built my plane to find my parents.

这飞机不是用来给街角小店邮包裹的,我是想找到我的父母

But I thought you didn't know where your parents lived.

但是我觉得你并不知道你父母住哪

When Jasper destroyed my homing beacon, I lost all the pieces.Except one.

贾思伯毁掉我家乡的灯塔之后,我便什么都没有了,除了一样

And I thought this, plus some luck might be enough to find my parents.

我觉得用这飞机,再加上点运气可能就能找到我的父母

So, you sacrificed your plane for this baby?

所以,你为了救这个小宝宝牺牲了这架飞机?

Yeah. Why? Oh, I don't know.I guess if this baby finds her family,I mean, it's worth it. Right?

对的。为什么?哦,我不知道。我认为如果她找到了她的家人。我是说,这也是值得的 不对吗?

Fine. You can name her.Really? Yeah, go ahead.Diamond Destiny.

好吧,你可以给她起个名。真的?对,直接给她起名吧。钻石命运

Okay, I changed my mind.You can't name her.

好吧,我改变主意了。你不能给她起名了

Too late! Her name is Diamond Destiny. I thought it was gonna be,like, an actual name.

太晚了,我已经给他命名钻石命运。我以为你会给她起一个真实的名字

It is a name. Diamond Destiny is her name!

这确实就是一个名字,她的名字是钻石命运!

Isn't that right, Diamond Destiny?

对不对,我的小钻命?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530297.html