《逗鸟外传》精讲 49内特的妹妹(在线收听

That's great. This is great. But we don't have any pods.

那你很棒呀!但是我们没有容纳宝宝的东西啊

Wait! Everyone, stop. Would you stop?

等等,各位,停一下,你们可以停一下么?

What about these? Yes!

这些怎么样?是啊!

Thank you, Jasper!

谢谢你啊,老兄

I agree.

我同意

Baby delivery is what we're born to do.

递送宝宝是我们生下来就该做的事情

Should we do anything about him?

我们应该对他做些什么事情呢?

It's fine.

没事

They're here! Oh, my gosh.

他们在这了啊,哦,我的老天呢

I can't believe it! They're here!

我简直不敢相信啊!他们居然来了

They're here!

他们来了!

Sign here.

在这儿签字

And sign here.

这里也要签字

Initial here.

还有姓名的首字母

Initial here, here, and...

这里,还有...

I love you, my little lady.

我爱你,我的小女孩

And we always will.

我们会一直爱你的

Bye.

拜。

Oh, so you deliver to the front door.

哦,所以你们直接送到门口了啊

So we didn't have to destroy our entire house.

我们根本没必要拆了整个房子哦

Yo, Stork! I ordered a brother!

嘿,白鹤,我想要个弟弟啊

I ordered a brother!

我想要弟弟

You wanna feed her her bottle?

你想喂她吗?

Ninja skills.

她会忍者术

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530315.html