《逗鸟外传》精讲 50郁金香回家(在线收听

You Okay?

你还好吧?

Of course. I'm fine.

当然了我好的很呢。

Oh, this does not feel good.

哦,这感觉好差呀

Is every delivery gonna be like this?

是不是每次都会这样呢?

What can I say? It's a terrible business.

我还能说什么呢。这真是个糟糕的生意

I feel so sad all the time.

一直以来我都感觉糟糕透了

No. I'm actually fine now.

不,我感觉很好啊

Yeah, it looks like you're handling stuff real well.

是啊,你看起来很好的

Yeah. Look good, feel good.

恩看起来好,感觉也好

Yeah, pretty cool, man.

是的,非常好,大兄弟

Just enjoying it.

享受这一刻

You know, I'm here if you wanna talk about anything.

你知道的,如果你想谈论任何事情,我在这呢。

I'm here to listen. Nope.

我会认真听的不用

Okay, well, it seems like you're handling it pretty well.

好吧,看起来你处理的不错啊。

Yeah, lam.

恩是的呢,么么哒

You're shaking. You're shaking!

你在发抖你在发抖

Junior, it's okay to let your feelings out.

朱尼尔,尽情释放你的情绪。

I'm not feeling.

没有感觉

It's healthy. I have no feelings!

这样做很好,但是宝宝不想哭啊!

Come on, let it out.

不,释放出来吧

We're all right behind you.

我们永远在你背后挺你

Go on.

去吧

Who is it, honey?

你是谁啊,亲爱的

Who is it, Dad?

谁啊,爸爸

Mom and Dad?

爸爸,妈妈?

All right, guys

好吧,大家伙

We delivered her.

我们成功把她送到了

Let's go.

我们走

Junior! Where are you going? Get over here.

朱尼尔 这是要去哪啊,赶紧的过来

Come on! No, no, no.

过来!不,不不

You love it.

你会爱这样的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530316.html