《权力的游戏》精讲 第5集:狼与雄狮(17)(在线收听

Jory, take her safely to her room.

乔里, 带她回房间.

Come along, My Lady. You heard your father.

走吧, 小姐. 您听见您父亲的吩咐了.

How many guards does my father have

我父亲有多少守卫?

Here in King's Landing50.

在君临这儿吗有五十个.

You wouldn't let anyone kill him, would you

你不会让任何人有机会杀他, 对不对?

No fear on that count, little lady.

您不必担心这个, 小姐.

Well It's about your wife, My Lord.

怎么是关于您夫人的, 大人.

She's taken the Imp.

她抓了小恶魔.

You're far from home, Lady Stark.

欢迎您远道而来, 史塔克夫人.

To whom do I speak

请问您是谁?

Ser Vardis Egan, knight of the Vale.

瓦狄斯伊根, 艾林谷的骑士.

Is Lady Arryn expecting your visit

艾林夫人知道您来访吗?

There was no time to send word.

我们事先来不及通知.

May I ask, My Lady,

冒昧问一句, 夫人,

why he is with you

他怎么会和您在一起?

That's why there was no time.

正是为了他的事.

He is my prisoner. He doesn't look like a prisoner.

他是我的俘虏. 他看起来不象个俘虏.

My sister will decide what he looks like.

我妹妹会决定怎么对待他.

Yes, My Lady.

是, 夫人.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530552.html