《权力的游戏》精讲 第5集:狼与雄狮(28)(在线收听

You don't love killing.

你不喜欢杀戮.

Where is it written that

是哪本书上写着:

power is the sole province of the worst

权力...是万恶之源?

That thrones are only made

王座只属于...

for the hated and the feared

仇恨和恐惧?

You would be a wonderful King.

你将会是一个受人爱戴的好国王.

I'm sorry your marriage to Ned Stark didn't work out.

我很遗憾你和奈德史塔克的联姻没成.

You seemed so good together.

你们本会是和睦的亲家.

I'm glad I could do something to make you happy.

我很高兴能做件让你开心的事.

Without a Hand, everything will fall to pieces.

没有首相, 一切将变得混乱不堪.

I suppose this is where you tell me

我想你的目的是

to give the job to your brother Jaime.

要我把这位子给你的兄弟詹姆.

No.

不.

He's not serious enough.

他不够严肃.

I'll say this for Ned Stark:

我要为奈德史塔克说句话:

He's serious enough.

他足够严肃.

Was it really worth itLosing him this way

就这样失去他值得吗?

I don't know.

我不知道.

But I do know this:

但是我知道这一点:

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530563.html