时差N小时 好事儿(在线收听

Diarmuid:Hi Jean. You look very pleased with yourself today.

戴拉蒙德:嗨,珍。你今天看起来很高兴。

Jean:Hi Diarmuid.

珍:嗨,戴拉蒙德。

I am in a very good mood today.

我今天心情很好。

Diarmuid:Why's that then?

戴拉蒙德:怎么了?

Jean:Well, I've had some good news.

珍:哦,我有些好消息。

Diarmuid:Really, what's happened?

戴拉蒙德:真的,发生什么了?

Jean:I've been given a promotion and a pay rise.

珍:我得到了晋升和加薪。

Diarmuid:Result!

戴拉蒙德:结果!

Jean:Sorry?

珍:对不起?

Diarmuid:I said… result!

戴拉蒙德:我说…结果!

Jean:Result?

珍:结果?

Diarmuid:That's right, result. R.E.S.U.L.T.

戴拉蒙德:没错,就是结果。R e s u l t。

We can use it when we get some good news.

当我们有些好消息的时候就可以用它。

Jean:But why do we use this when we get good news?

珍:可是当我们有好消息为什么用这个?

A result could be good or bad.

一个结果可能是或好或坏。

Diarmuid:Very true Jean.

戴拉蒙德:完全正确,珍。

A result could be a good result or a bad result, that's why we need to use intonation when we use this word in this way.

一个结果可能或好或坏,这就是为什么我们以这种方式使用这个词的时候需要使用语调。

Jean:So you need to say result with a particular intonation?

珍:那照你所说要结果与特定的语调相关?

Diarmuid:Yes, you need to say it in such a way that you sound excited and happy.

戴拉蒙德:是的,你需要以这样一种方式来表达你听起来兴奋和快乐。

Let's hear some examples:

让我们听一些例子:

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/scnxs/530715.html