《天才少女》精讲 32玛丽的妈妈(在线收听

So no more math?

不再研究数学了

It's late

不早了

You've got a big day tomorrow

你明天还有重要的事

Come on. Up, up, up

来 起来

Can I play the piano?

我能弹钢琴吗

No, you can't

不行

Now stop dragging those feet. But it's fun!

别拖着脚了 可是钢琴好玩

Come on!

快走

I have had a series of nightmares where I'm fired because of what happened

我做了一连串的噩梦 梦到因为那件事 我被学校开除了

You get it?

你明白吗

And then I try to rationalize that everything that happened was just all alcohol

然后我试图解释 那只是因为我喝醉了

Dr Shankland, this problem is

尚克兰博士 这道题…

I know. Just copy it exactly as you see it written

我知道 原题照抄下来就是了

But it's

可这题…

Exactly as written. Thank you

照抄原题 谢谢

So what's this problem I'm supposed to look at?

要让我看什么数学题

I don't know

不知道

Is it like the problems Mom worked on?

就像妈妈研究的那些问题吗

Your mother didn't work on problems

你妈研究的不是一些问题

She worked on just one problem

她只研究了一个问题

Just one?

就一个吗

Her entire life?

研究了一辈子

Most of it

大部分

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530773.html