《天才少女》精讲 34玛丽解题(在线收听

Don't be smug, Seymore

先别得意 西摩

Well, she's had plenty of time

她看了很长时间了

She traveled yesterday. She slept in a strange bed

她昨天出了远门 没睡好

Give her a chance

给她个机会

At six years old, she read Zimmer

她6岁就看过奇默的书

Outstanding

厉害

How much did she comprehend?

她看懂了多少

So, Mary

玛丽

I see you're looking at our little problem

你在看我们的小问题

Little? It's big

小问题? 这是个大问题

Why are you so mad all of a sudden?

你怎么突然这么生气

I'm not mad, I'm annoyed

我不是生气 是恼火

Not with you, dear

不是恼火你

With that pompous ass Shankland

是恼火那个傲慢的尚克兰

I knew that guy was gonna have a beard before we even went in there

我们还没进去就知道他是个大胡子

Math teachers like to grow beards

数学老师都喜欢长胡子

I should never have agreed to this in the first place

我当初就不该答应这事

Did he really expect you to just walk in and be able to dissect some random massive problem?

他真的指望你随随便便就能解析某个随机的复杂难题

Not much to dissect, if you ask me

我看也没什么可解析的

Why do you say that?

为什么这么说

It was wrong

题错了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530775.html