《天才少女》精讲 50弗兰克被怀疑动机(在线收听

Mary has been identified as a math prodigy

玛丽被认为是数学天才

But her formal math education under your care

但在你的监护下 她接受的正规数学教育

she's learning at the first grade level, isn't she?

只是一年级水平 对吗

Yes

是的

And you turned down a scholarship at the Oaks

而你拒绝了橡树学校的奖学金

a school specializing in the education of gifted children?

一所专门教育天才儿童的学校

Yes

是的

And Diane, she'd be fine with that?

黛安对此会同意吗

I couldn't say

我没法说

Prior to Mrs Adler giving her one, did Mary have a computer?

阿德勒夫人给玛丽电脑前 她自己有电脑吗

She used mine

她用我的电脑

Mr Adler, does Diane's daughter have her own bedroom?

阿德勒先生 黛安的女儿有自己的卧室吗

No

没有

Does she sleep in a bed that you bought in a secondhand shop?

她睡的床是不是你从二手店买的

Yes

是的

So the truth is, Mr Adler, that you didn't come down here because your sister wanted you to

那么事实就是 阿德勒先生 你搬到这里不是因为你姐姐希望你搬来

and you certainly didn't come here because it was good for Mary

也不是因为这是为了玛丽着想

No, it was personal

不 是出于私人感情

Diane was a star. You weren't

黛安是明星 而你不是

Diane got the attention. You didn't

黛安受人关注 而你没有

And over the years, you got angry

这些年来 你变得易怒

And here comes Mary

后来有了玛丽

What a great way to get even

真是报复的好机会

You've uprooted that little girl and brought her here for one reason only

你把那小女孩带到这里 只有一个原因

To do harm to your mother

是为了伤害你母亲

You blamed her for your sister

你把姐姐的死怪在她身上

No, I don't

我没有

And Mary to you is just a pawn in all this. Isn't she?

玛丽只是你用来报复的工具 是吗

Diane wanted Mary to be a kid

黛安希望玛丽做个普通孩子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530791.html