《天才少女》精讲 62弗兰克向玛丽道歉(在线收听

No!

No! No! Stop!

不 住手 玛丽

Stop. Stop. No!

住手 不

You lied to me!

你骗了我

I know!

我知道

No! No! Stop! Stop, stop! I'm sorry

不 不 住手 住手

I made a mistake. I'm so sorry

对不起 我犯了个错误 我很抱歉

You promised me. I know

你保证过的 我知道

You promised, I know. I'm sorry

你保证过的 我知道 对不起

You said you wouldn't leave me

你说过不会离开我的

I made a mistake

我犯了个错误

I'm sorry

对不起

I was so sad!

我那时好难过

I missed you

我想你

I missed you too

我也想你

They took Fred

他们把弗雷德送走了

No. It's okay

不 没事的

I got him. He's home

我找到它了 它就在家里

What?

什么

He's at the apartment right now, I got him

它现在就在家里 我找到它了

For real?

真的吗

Yeah. He's home kicking around his ping pong ball

是的 它正在踢它的乒乓球呢

Why did you leave me there?

你为什么把我留在这里

Because I thought I was bad for you

因为我觉得我抚养不好你

And then it dawned on me

但我后来明白

If Mary is this amazing smart sweet human, being then I must be doing something right

既然玛丽成了这么棒 聪明 可爱的女孩 那说明我肯定做对了什么

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530803.html