《权力的游戏》精讲 第7集:不胜即死(9)(在线收听

I'm used to men who could chew that boy up and pick their teeth with his bones. Why did you come here?

我见识过能把那小子生吃掉的男人.吃完了还能用他的骨头来剔牙.你为何会来这里?

Didn't mean to come here. Meant to get much further South than this. As far South as South goes,

我本不想来这里.我们本想继续往南.越往南越好.

Before the long night comes. Why? What are you afraid of? There's things that sleep in the day

在长夜降临之前.为什么? 你们在害怕什么?就是那些...

And hunt at night. Owls and Shadowcats and-I'm not talking about Owls and Shadowcats. The "things" you speak of-

昼伏夜出的东西. 猫头鹰和影子山猫...我不是指猫头鹰和影子山猫.你所说的东西...

They've been gone for thousands of years. They wasn't gone, old man. They was sleeping.

在千年之前就已经绝迹.没有绝迹, 老头.它们只是在沉睡.

And they ain't sleeping no more. Samwell: I miss girls. Not even talking to them. I never talked to them.

而现在它们开始苏醒了.我想女孩子了.不是想和她们说话, 我从没和她们说过话.

Just looking at them, hearing them giggle. Don't you miss girls?

只是想看看她们.听听她们的笑声.你不想女孩子吗?

Riders. The horn. We have to blow the horn. Why is he alone?

骑兵!号角. 我们得吹响号角.他怎么独自一人?

One blast for a Ranger returning, two for Wildlings, three for-there's no rider.

一声代表游骑兵返回两声代表野人来袭三声... 没有骑手.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/531014.html