《权力的游戏》精讲 第7集:不胜即死(23)(在线收听

Lord Stark! Stop! Ned: No, all right. It's all right. Let him through.

史塔克大人!退后! 没关系.没关系. 让他过来.

Lord Stark, King Joffrey and the Queen Regent request your presence in the Throne Room. King Joffrey?

史塔克大人, 乔佛里国王和摄政太后陛下要求你前往王座厅.乔佛里国王?

King Robert is gone. The Gods give him rest. All is accomplished. The City Watch is yours.

劳勃国王已逝.愿诸神让他安息.全都办妥了. 都城守卫队是你的了.

Good. Is Lord Renly joining us? I fear Lord Renly has left the city.

很好.蓝礼大人会加入我们吗?恐怕蓝礼大人已经出城了.

He rode through the old gate an hour before dawn with Ser Loras Tyrell and some 50 retainers.

他骑马自侧门离开...就在天亮前一个小时带着洛拉斯提利尔爵士和五十名随从.

Last seen galloping South in some haste. We stand behind you, Lord Stark. Steward: All hail his Grace,

据报正快马加鞭往南赶.我们支持你, 史塔克大人.全体恭迎...

Joffrey of Houses Baratheon and Lannister, the first of his name, King of the Andals and the First Men,

拜拉席恩与兰尼斯特家族的...乔佛里一世陛下,安达尔人和先民的国王...

Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm. I command the council to make all necessary arrangements

七国统治者暨全境守护者.我命令御前会议全速准备

For my coronation. I wish to be crowned within the fortnight. Today I shall accept oaths of fealty

我的加冕仪式.我希望在两周内举行加冕.今天我要接受...

From my loyal councilors. Ser Barristan, I believe no man here could ever question your honor.

朝廷重臣的宣誓效命.巴利斯坦爵士...我相信无人会质疑你的荣名.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/531028.html