美国总统大选演讲 我想成为捍卫者(在线收听

希拉里参加总统竞选演讲 我想成为捍卫者

I'm getting ready for a lot of things. A lot of things.

我已准备好了要做很多事,特别多的事。

It's spring, so we're starting to get the gardens ready and my tomatoes are legendary here in my own neighborhood.

春天到了,我们要开始了整理院子了。在我们小区,我种的西红柿可是一个传说哦!

My daughter is about to start kindergarten next year, and so we're moving just so she can belong to a better school.

我女儿明年就要上幼儿园了,所以我们准备搬家,就是为了她能上好一点儿的学校。

......My brother and I are starting our first business......

我的兄弟和我正打算创业。

After five years of raising my children, I am now going back to work.

五年来我一直都在带孩子。现在我要重返职场了。

Every day we're trying to get more and more ready and more prepared. Baby boy, coming your way.

我们每天都在做准备。现在准备是越来越充分了。宝宝,来吧!

Right now I'm applying for jobs. It's a look into what the real world will look like after college.

我刚刚申请了工作,对毕业后的真实世界充满了期待。

I'm getting married this summer to someone I really care about.

我今年夏天要结婚了——跟一个我非常在乎的人结婚。

I'm gonna be in the play and I'm gonna be in a fish costume. From little tiny fishes.

我要表演话剧了,穿着小鱼衣服,扮演小鱼鱼儿。

I'm getting ready to retire soon. Retirement means reinventing yourself in many ways.

我很快就准备要退休了。退休意味着在各个方面重塑你自己。

Well we've been doing a lot of home renovations. But, most importantly, we just want to teach our dog to quit eating the trash.

我们打算重新装修房子。不过最重要的还是教会狗狗别再吃垃圾了。

And so we have high hopes for 2015 that that's going to happen.

我们对2015年有很高的期待,这些期待会实现的。

I've started a new career recently. This is a fifth generation company which means a lot to me.

我最近有了一份新的事业。这家公司历经了五代领导,它对我意义重大。

This country was founded on hard work and it really feels good to be a part of that.

公司里的人都在努力工作,成为其中一员感觉超棒。

I'm getting ready to do something, too. I'm running for president.

我也准备好了要做一些事情。我要参加总统竞选。

Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times but the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top.

美国已从艰难的经济形势中恢复过来了,但机遇仍然只是青睐顶端的人。

Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion.

美国每天都需要捍卫者。而我,希望成为那个捍卫者。

So, you can do more than just get by, you can get ahead. And stay ahead!

比起得过且过,你其实可以做得更好。你是可以走在前面的,而且一直在前面。

Because when families are strong, America is strong.

因为只要家庭繁荣,美国就会繁荣。

So, I'm hitting the road to earn your vote. Because it's your time, and I hope you'll join me on this journey.

因此,我需要你的选票,因为这是你的时代。我希望你能和我一起踏上征程。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgztdxyj/531185.html