纪录片《熟食造就了人类吗》 第43期:本能的吃甜品(在线收听

We are left programmed to eat energy-rich,

我们本能地想吃高能的

sweet, fatty foods.

甜的 脂肪高的食物

I could probably do something illegal

要是我想吃香蕉拖肥批

if I knew I was going to get a banoffee pie.

我可能会不惜因此去犯法

When it comes to enjoying chocolate,

一谈到要吃巧克力

when it starts to trickle at the back of the tongue,

我就开始垂涎欲滴

and I can feel it going down...

然后就会有吃巧克力的感觉...

That's warm and it's cool at the same time.

那种又热又凉的感觉

I have a sweet tooth. Maybe it's

我喜欢吃甜食

because I was deprived of chocolate as a child.

可能是我小时候没吃够吧

Our craving for energy-rich food is very ancient.

对于高能食物的欲望 自古就有

In the 21st century,

即使进入21世纪

we're left with a body and a brain which evolved with Homo erectus.

我们的身体和脑子 一样是直立人进化来的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpsszjlrlm/531450.html