《神探夏洛克》精讲 155见过猎犬的证据(在线收听

Like a baby.

酣睡得像个婴儿

That's not true.

才怪呢

He's a snorer.

呼噜打得震天响

Hey, ssh.

喂 家丑不可外扬

Is yours a snorer?

你男朋友也打呼么?

Got any crisps?

有卖薯片吗?

Yeah. No. All right? Right, take care. Bye.

嗯 不 好吗? 保重啊 拜

Mind if I join you?

不介意我坐这桌吧?

It's not true, is it, you haven't actually seen this hound thing?

都是骗人的吧 你根本没见过那只猎犬

Are you from the papers?

你是记者么?

No, nothing like that, just curious.

不 只是好奇而已

Have you seen it?

你到底见过吗?

Maybe.

也许

Got any proof?

有证据吗?

Why would I tell you if I did?

有也没必要告诉你呀

Excuse me.

回见

I called Henry.

我给亨利打过电话了

Bet's off. John, sorry.

赌打不成了 约翰 对不起

What?

什么?

Bet?

你们打赌了?

My plan needs darkness.

我的计划需要黑暗

We've got another half an hour of light.

还有半小时才黑

Wait, wait, what bet?

等等 什么打赌?

Oh, I bet John here fifty quid that you couldn't prove you'd seen the hound.

哦 我跟约翰赌了50镑赌你拿不出见过猎犬的证据

Yeah, the guys in the pub said you could.

是啊 酒吧里的人说你能

Well, you're going to lose your money, mate.

那你要输钱了 哥们

Yeah?

是么?

Yeah. I seen it.

是啊 我真见过

Only about a month ago.

就一个月前

Up at the Hollow.

在谷里

It was foggy, mind, couldn't make much out.

雾很大 所以看不太清

I see. No witnesses, I suppose.

懂了 也没目击证人吧

No, but...

不 但也…

Never are.

还是没证据

No, wait. There.

不 等着 看吧

Is that it? It's not exactly proof, is it?

就这个? 这不能算证据吧

Sorry, John, I win.

对不起 约翰 我赢了

Wait, wait, that's not all.

等等 还有别的呢

People don't like going up there, you know.

他们都不喜欢去那个地方

To the Hollow.

去谷里

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/531542.html