《神探夏洛克》精讲 167打听病人的事(在线收听

That's so mean!

太过分了

Um, more wine, doctor?

再来点酒吗 医生?

Are you trying to get me drunk, doctor?

你想灌醉我吗 医生?

The thought never occurred.

还真没想过

Because a while ago I thought you were chatting me up.

因为刚才我还觉得你在搭讪我呢

oh! Where did I go wrong?

哦 我说错什么了?

When you started asking about my patients.

你开始打听我病人的事

Well, I am one of Henry's oldest friends.

我是亨利的老朋友

Yeah, and he's one of my patients, so I can't talk about him.

对 他还是我的病人 我不能谈他

Although he has told me about all his oldest friends.

不过他给我讲过所有的老朋友

Which one are you?

你是哪个?

A new one?

新交的?

OK, what about his father?

好吧 谈谈他父亲?

He wasn't one of your patients.

他总不是你的病人吧

Wasn't he some sort of conspiracy nutter...theorist?

他不是个阴谋论疯子……阴谋论者吗?

You're only a nutter if you're wrong.

错了的才是疯子

Hm, and was he wrong?

那他错了吗?

I should think so.

我觉得是

But he got fixated on Baskerville, didn't he?

可他执迷于巴斯克维尔 对吗?

With what they were doing in there.

一心窥探里面的事

Couldn't Henry have gone the same way, started imagining a hound?

亨利不会犯了同样的病 开始幻想猎犬吗?

Why do you think I'll talk about this?

何以见得我会跟你谈这个呢?

Because I think you're worried about him and because I'm a doctor too.

因为我觉得你也担心他 而且我也是医生

And because I have another friend who might be having the same problem.

因为我另一个朋友 也许也有同样的问题

Ah, Dr Watson!

啊 华生医生

Hi.

Hello.

你好

How's the investigation going?

案子查的怎样?

Er, hello.

呃 你好

What, investigation?

什么查案?

Didn't you know? Don't you read the blog?

你不知道? 没看那个博客?

Sherlock Holmes.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯

It's...

是……

Sherlock who?

夏洛克什么?

Private detective.

私家侦探

This is his PA.

这是他的私人助理

PA?

私人助理?

Well, live-in PA.

嗯 同居助理

Perfect!

好呀

Live-in..?

同居……?

This is Dr Mortimer, Henry's therapist.

这是摩梯末医生 亨利的心理医师

Oh, hello. Bob Frankland.

你好 我是鲍勃·弗兰克兰

Listen, tell Sherlock I've been keeping an eye on Stapleton.

听着 告诉夏洛克我在盯着斯台普吞

Any time he wants a little chat. All right?

想聊聊随时来找我 好吗?

Hm.

Why don't you buy him a drink?

怎么不请他喝一杯?

I think he likes you.

他多喜欢你啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/531554.html