纪录片《你喝多了吗》 第25期:酒精的损害(在线收听

A scan was looking at the density of my liver by passing vibrations through it.

探测器正在通过振动查看我的内脏

The harder the liver had become by alcohol the less vibrations would pass through.

硬化越严重 反馈的振动就越多

The important figure is this one

重要的参数是这个

the stiffness value and thats well within the normal range

这个刚度值在正常的范围内

so I would say thats a normal liver stiffness.

所以结果是正常的

-That's reassuring to you and me. -Immensely.

-那让我们都放心了 -的确是

But there was a catch.

但还有个问题

Apparently unless I had advanced liver disease no test would pick this up

显然 检查只能查出很严重的内科疾病

and by the time you feel the symptoms of liver damage

要是已经出现症状 肝脏已严重受损

you have a one-in-three chance of immediate death!

三个这样的人中 一个会立即死去

Without opening me up

所以我并不愿意

the best predictor of my liver was something I didnt want to think about.

乐观地估计我的健康状态

We come down to history

我们再从你的饮酒习惯

being the most important investigation of a patients alcohol

来看一下你的情况

whether theres alcohol playing a role in damaging the liver.

看看你的肝脏是否收到酒精损坏

It's quite interesting how your drinking habits

虽然你的饮酒习惯

have changed over your lifetime.

已经改变了不少

However you are drinking excessively

但是你的饮酒量

and well outside the recommended limits for a male.

还是远超过成年人的推荐值

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpnhdlm/531656.html