纪录片《你喝多了吗》 第37期:从酒精中得到的乐趣(在线收听

A drug infused again the same drug infused right into brain HQ.

相同的药品注射到体内 进入大脑中枢

But I'm alone I'm in a brain scanner.

但这次我独自呆在脑部扫描装置里

And in a sense the euphoria is less.

从某种意义上说 愉悦感减少了

But you're well aware of a powerful drug at work.

你完全意识到是强力的药品作用

It's quite strange.

感觉相当奇怪

But there was more.

还有更多发现

The team have found a genetic mutation in many of the people

这个团队在那些对酒精有强烈反应的人

who have a really strong reaction to alcohol.

体内找到了一处基因突变

If you get a big kick from drinking

如果你从饮酒中得到极大乐趣

it may mean you have this mutation.

意味着你可能有这个突变

What if I did?

我会不会有呢

They'd taken a blood sample from me

他们抽取了我的血液样本

and that night were matching my brain images

当晚就会把我的脑图像

with my genetic test result.

和我的基因测试结果做匹配

12% of white men have this mutation.

12%的白种人有这种突变

Given how much I'd enjoyed that alcohol

根据我享受酒精的感觉推断

I certainly couldn't rule myself out.

我肯定自己不能被排除在外

The next day I'd know for sure.

第二天我就能知道确定的答案了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpnhdlm/531668.html