《神探夏洛克》精讲 170有肉的素食餐厅(在线收听

Yeah?

嗯?

What if it's not a word, what if it is individual letters?

如果这不是词 是单个字母呢?

You think it's an acronym?

你觉得是首字母缩写?

Absolutely no idea, but...

毫无头绪 不过...

What the hell are you doing here?!

你跑来干什么?

Oh, nice to see you too!

见到你我也很高兴

I'm on holiday, would you believe?

我说我在度假 你信吗?

No, I wouldn't.

才不信呢

Hello, John.

你好 约翰

Greg.

格雷格

I heard you were in the area.

听说你也在附近

What are you up to?

忙什么呢?

Are you after this Hound of Hell, like on the telly?

追查电视上那条地狱犬吗?

I'm waiting for an explanation, Inspector, why are you here?

我在等你解释 探长 你来干什么?

I've told you, I'm on holiday.

告诉你了 度假

You're brown as a nut.

瞧你晒的跟坚果似的

You're clearly just back from your holidays.

显然刚度假回来

I fancied another one.

我就想再度一个

Oh, this is Mycroft, isn't it?

哦 是麦克罗夫特 对不对?

Now, look...

喂...

Of course it is.

当然是

One mention of Baskerville and he sends down my handler to spy on me, incognito.

一听到巴斯克维尔 他就派我的训导员来卧底了 还用假名

Is that why you're calling yourself "Greg"?

自称格雷格了对吧?

That's his name.

那是他的教名

Is it?

是吗?

Yes. If you'd ever bothered to find out.

对 劳驾您去问问就知道

Look, I'm not your handler.

听着 我不是你的训导员

And I just don't do what your brother tells me.

我也不是什么都听你哥的话

Actually, you could be just the man we want.

说实话 我们还真用得上你

Why?

怎么?

Well, I've not been idle, Sherlock.

我可没闲着 夏洛克

I think I might have found something. Here.

我找到了些东西 这里

I didn't know if it was relevant.

不知道有没有关联

Starting to look like it might be.

似乎有点关联了

That is an awful lot of meat for a vegetarian restaurant.

素食餐厅可用了不少肉啊

Excellent.

妙极了

A nice, scary inspector from Scotland Yard,

亲切又可怕的苏格兰场探长

who can put in a few calls, might come in very handy.

打几个电话 绝对有用

Shop.

老板

What's this?

这是什么?

Coffee. I made coffee.

咖啡 我泡的咖啡

You never make coffee.

你从不泡咖啡

Don't you want it?

我刚泡了 你不想喝?

You don't have to keep apologising.

你不用一直道歉的

Thanks.

谢谢

Hm, I don't take sugar.

我不要糖的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/531845.html