纪录片《节食还是截寿》 第45期:健康的多活几年(在线收听

I really, really hope it makes a difference,

我真心希望这能让我更健康

because I'm conscious now that I am really at the foothills

因为我担心 我已经一脚踏入了

of what could be quite a steep advance into age,

加速衰老的大门

and if there is something that

如果有什么方法

could slow that ageing process down

能够减缓这一进程

and give me more years of healthy living,

并能让我健康地多活几年

then I would really embrace that.

我一定会坚持下去

I'm heading home to the UK.

我要回到英国了

I've decided to give myself five weeks

我决定给自己五周时间

to get used to my new diet,

来适应新的饮食习惯

and see if I get results.

并看看是否能达到想要的效果

This is going to be one of my fasting days,

今天是一个禁食日

and I've decided I'm going to eat breakfast as my main meal.

我决定要把早餐当作一天的主餐

Mark Mattson told me

马克·麦特森告诉我

he doesn't think it matters

他认为在禁食日

when you eat your calories on a fast day.

何时吃饭并不重要

I've tried other things,

我也试过其他时间

but it is really quite discouraging going into work

但没吃饱就去工作

when you're feeling hungry.

会让人十分沮丧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpjshsjs/532059.html