商务口语天天说 怎样表示对己方包装的信心(在线收听

第一句:You will know that our packing has been greatly improved.

你们会知道我们的包装已经改进了很多了。

A: But we never used cartons before.

但是我们从来没使用过纸板箱。

B: You will know that our packing has been greatly improved.

你们会知道我们的包装已经改进了很多了。

A: Maybe.

可能吧。

B: We hope that you will agree to our opinion and accept our carton packing.

我们希望你放能够同意我们的意见,并且接受用纸板箱包装。

第二句:We are sure that they will meet the satisfaction of the clients.

我们确信你们的客户会满意的。

A: We need time to discuss.

我们需要时间来讨论。

B: We are sure that they will meet the satisfaction of the clients.

我们确信你们的客户会满意的。

A: You are so confident.

贵方真的是很自信。

 

箱内最后要塞满填充物,要充实,可用卫生纸、纸币、小衣物等填充,以防在搬运过程挪动过程中箱内物品相互翻动、碰撞而受到损坏。

其他表达法:

The weight and size are clearly marked on every case.

重量和尺寸清楚地标明在每个箱子上。

They saved shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.

它们节省了舱位,便于储藏和货物的发送。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/532243.html