《权力的游戏》精讲 第10集:血火同源(26)(在线收听

I vow to serve you, obey you, to die for you if need be, But let him go, Khaleesi.

我发誓效忠于您 奉行您的一切旨意牺牲性命 在所不辞但请让他去吧 卡丽熙

I know what you intend. Do not. I must. You don't understand.

我知道您的打算 千万不要啊我必须这么做你不了解

Don't ask me to stand aside as you climb on that pyre. I won't watch you burn. Is that what you fear?

若您爬上卓戈的火葬台 休想叫我袖手旁观我不能眼睁睁看您被火焚烧你怕的就是这个

You will be my khalasar. I see the faces of slaves. I free you.

你们将是我的卡拉萨我看到的是奴隶的脸现在 你们自由了

Take off your collars. Go if you wish, no one will stop you. But if you stay, it will be as brothers and sisters,

取下奴隶项圈吧 若要走 没人阻拦你们但如果你们选择留下你们将彼此成为兄弟姐妹

As husbands and wives. Ser Jorah, bind this woman to the pyre. You swore to obey me.

或者男女夫妻乔拉爵士 将这女人绑上火葬台你发誓奉行我的意旨

I am Daenerys Stormborn of house Targaryen of the blood of old Valyria. I am the dragon's daughter.

我是风暴降生丹妮莉丝来自流淌古老瓦雷利亚血液的坦格利安家族我是龙的女儿

And I swear to you that those who would harm you will die screaming. You will not hear me scream.

我向你们发誓凡是伤害你们的人 必将哀嚎而死你不会听见我的哀嚎

I will. But it is not your screams I want. Only your life.

我会的但我要的不是你的哀嚎而是你的命

Blood of my blood.

吾血之血

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532408.html