商务口语天天说 怎样解决纠纷(在线收听

第一句:Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.

王先生,我们没有得到发言的任何消息。

A: Mr. Wang, we haven't got any information about the delivery.

王先生,我们没有得到发言的任何消息。

B: We are sorry. There's something going wrong.

很抱歉。出了点麻烦。

A: You know our goods are seasonal. The delay will bring us great losses.

您知道我们的货物是应季的。延误会给我们带来很大损失。

B: Yes, we know that.

是的,我们知道。

第二句:We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceedings.

我们应该通过谈判来解决纠纷而不是诉诸法律。

A: So we will cancel the order.

所以我们要取消订单。

B: We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceedings.

我们应该通过谈判来解决纠纷而不是诉诸法律。

A: We will think about it.

我们会考虑的。

 

其他表达法:

当事人申请仲裁应当符合下列条件:(一)有仲裁协议;(二)有具体的仲裁请求和事实、理由;(三)属于仲裁委员会的受理范围。

We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable conciliation between two parties.

我们愿意通过友善的和谈来解决双方的争端。

As a matter of fact, most disputes can be settled in a friendly way.

事实上大多数争端是可以通过友好的方式来解决的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/532597.html