商务口语天天说 怎样用信用证支付(在线收听

第一句:Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit in our favor, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.

我方一贯的支付方式是开具以我方为受益人,在发货一个月前发给我方保兑的、不可撤销的信用证。

A: Mr. Brown, it is time to talk about the terms of payment.

布朗先生,我们该谈支付条件了。

B: Do you have any special requirement?

您有什么特别的要求吗?

A: Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit in our favor, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.

我方一贯的支付方式是开具以我方为受益人,在发货一个月前发给我方保兑的、不可撤销的信用证。

第二句:Don't you think L/C is a little inconvenient?

您不认为信用证不方便吗?

A: Don't you think L/C is a little inconvenient?

您不认为信用证不方便吗?

B: As it is the first time for our cooperation, we would like to choose L/C.

因为这是我们第一次合作, 所以我们选择信用证付款。

A: OK. It's up to you.

好的。您来决定。

 

其他表达法:

信用证支付是比较安全的手段,但是买方开具信用证比较麻烦,作为第一次合作,采用信用证较为妥当。

The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我方希望采用保兑的、不可撤销的信用证作为支付条件。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/532605.html