《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(16)(在线收听

What do the gold cloaks want with you?

金袍子为什么要抓你

No idea.

不知道

You're a liar.

骗子

You know, you shouldn't insult people that are bigger than you.

你不该辱骂个头比你大的人

Then I wouldn't get to insult anyone.

那我谁都不能骂了

I don't care what any of them want.

我才懒得管他们要什么

No good's ever come of those questions.

一听见那些破问题就没好事

No good's ever come?

一听见就没好事

Who asked questions before?

谁问了你问题

How can someone so small be such a huge pain in my ass?

你这个小不点真缠人,我头疼死了

Who asked questions?

谁问过你

The Hand of the King. Hands of the King.

国王之手,不止一任

Lord Arryn came first a few weeks before he died.

开始是艾林大人,几周后就死了

And then Lord Stark came a few weeks before he died.

然后是史塔克大人,几周后也死了

Lord Stark.

史塔克大人

See? Asking me questions is bad luck.

知道了吧,问我问题是要倒霉的

You'll probably be dead soon.

搞不好你就快死了

What did they ask about?

他们问你什么

My mom.

我妈

Who's your mom?

你妈是谁

Just my mom.

我妈就是我妈

Worked in a tavern, died when I was little.

在酒馆做事,我小时候她就死了

And who was your father?

那你父亲是谁

Could've been one of those gold-hatted bastards, for all I know.

据我所知,可能是个有权有势的混蛋吧

What about you anyway?

那你呢

You thought they were after you?

你当时以为他们在找你

Why?

为什么

Did you kill someone or is it just because you're a girl?

你杀了人吗,还是因为你是女生

I'm not a girl!

我不是女生

Yes, you are.

你本来就是

Do you think I'm as stupid as the rest of them?

你以为我跟他们一样笨吗

Stupider. The Night's Watch doesn't take girls. Everyone knows that.

你更笨,守夜人不收女生,这事谁都知道

Yeah, That's true, but you're still a girl.

你说的不错,但你就是女生

I am not!

我才不是

Yeah? Well, pull your cock out and take a piss then.

那你把鸡鸡掏出来撒尿啊

I don't need to take a piss.

我又不想撒尿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532750.html