《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第2集:夜之国度(24)(在线收听

Lord Janos Slynt was Commander of the City Watch.

杰诺斯伯爵是都城守备队的司令官

You had no right to exile him.

你无权流放他

I have every right. I am the King's Hand.

我是国王之手,我有的是权力

You're serving as the King's Hand until father gets here.

你不过是在父亲回朝前代任首相

I am Queen Regent. Listen to me, Queen Regent,

我可是摄政太后,听好了,摄政太后

you're losing the people.

民心在流失

Do you hear me? The people?

你听到了吗,民心

You think I care?

你觉得我在乎吗

You might find it difficult to rule over millions who want you dead.

只怕那么多人盼着你死,统治起来有点难度

Half the city will starve when winter comes.

冬天来临时,一半人都会挨饿

The other half will plot to overthrow you.

另外一半则会造反,推翻你的统治

And your gold-plated thugs just gave them their rallying cry.

你手下的金袍暴徒已经给了他们起义口号

"The Queen slaughters babies."

太后屠杀幼童

You don't even have the decency to deny it.

你竟然连否认都不屑

It wasn't you who gave the order, was it?

下令的不是你,对吗

Joffrey didn't even tell you.

乔佛里都没告诉你

Did he tell you?

他告诉过你吗

I imagine that would be even worse.

那可就更糟了

He did what needed to be done.

他只是做了该做的事

You want to be Hand of the King?

你想当国王之手

You want to rule?

你想要统治

This is what ruling is!

告诉你何为统治

Lying on a bed of weeds,

好比卧榻之侧

ripping them out by the root,

遍布毒藤野草

one by one, before they strangle you in your sleep.

必须一一剪除,免得睡梦中被勒死

I'm no king, but I think there's more to ruling than that.

我不是国王,但我想统治绝非那么简单

I don't care what you think!

我才不管你怎么想

You've never taken it seriously.

你从来没有正经考虑过

You haven't, Jaime hasn't.

你没有,詹姆也一样

It's all fallen on me.

全压在我身上

As has Jaime repeatedly, according to Stannis Baratheon.

根据史坦尼斯所说,詹姆多次这样干过

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/532758.html