《神探夏洛克》精讲 283查案技能的运用(在线收听

Need to work on your half of the church, Mary, looking a bit thin. Oh, orphan's lot.

玛丽,你那半边会场再想想,人有点少。孤儿没办法呀,

Friends, that's all I have, lots of friends. Schedule the organ music to begin at precisely 11:48. But the rehearsal's not for another two weeks, just calm down

只有一大堆朋友。管风琴11:48准时开始。离排练还有两周呢,冷静。

Calm? I am calm. I'm extremely calm.

冷静?我很冷静,再冷静不过了。

Let's get back to the reception, come on.

来吧,继续安排宾客。

John's cousin, top table?

约翰的表亲,上座?

Hmm, hates you. Can't even bear to think about you.

她恨你,都不愿意想到你。

Seriously? Second class post, cheap card.

真的?二等邮件,廉价贺卡。

Bought at a petrol station. Look at the stamp,

在加油站买的。看邮票,

three attempts at licking, she's obviously unconsciously retaining saliva.

舔了三回,显然她攒了很多口水。

Ah, let's stick her by the bogs. Oh, yes.

啊,就排厕所门口吧。哦,对。

Who else hates me?

还有谁恨我?

Oh, great, thanks.

太好了,谢谢。

"Priceless painting nicked." Looks interesting. Table four ... Done.

“昂贵画作被窃。”看着挺有意思。第四桌排好了。

"My husband is three people." Table five ... Major James Sholto who is he?

“我丈夫有三个身份。”第五桌……詹姆斯·舒尔托少校是谁?

Oh, John's old commanding officer. I don't think he's coming.

约翰以前的长官,应该不会来。

He'll be there. Well, he needs to RSVP, then.He'll be there.

他会来的。那他得先回信,他会来的。

"My husband is three people." It's interesting.

“我丈夫有三个身份。”有意思。

It says he has three distinct patterns of moles on his skin.

这人皮肤上会出现三套不同的痣。

Identical triplets, one in half a million births. Solved it without leaving the flat. Now, serviettes ...

同卵三胞胎,五十万分之一的概率。不出门就破了案。餐巾,

Swan or Sydney Opera House? Where did you learn that?

折成天鹅还是悉尼歌剧院?你从哪学的?

Many skills are required in the field of criminal investigation ... Fibbing, Sherlock.

查案需要很多技能……撒谎咯,夏洛克。

I once broke an alibi by demonstrating the exact severity of a fold. I'm not John, I can tell when you're fibbing. OK, I learnt it on YouTube.

我通过折餐巾识破过假身份。我不是约翰,你撒谎我看得出。好吧,在YouTub视频网站学的。

Opera House, please. Oh, hang on, I'm buzzing.

歌剧院吧,谢谢,啊有电话。

Hello? Oh, hi, Beth. Yeah, yeah, I don't see why not.

喂?嗨,贝斯。好啊,当然可以。

Actually, if that's Beth, it's probably for me too, hang on.

贝斯打来的,应该也会找我,等下。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532810.html