《神探夏洛克》精讲 291不想醉成狗(在线收听

Murder scenes?

谋杀现场?

Locations of... murders? Hmm, pub crawl, themed.

就是……死过人的地?串酒吧的主题。

Yeah, but why can't you just do Underground stations?

好吧,沿着地铁站不行吗?

It lacks the personal touch. We're going to go for a drink in every... In every street where you've found a corpse.

没个性,我们准备喝过每条……每条你们发现过尸体的街道?

Delightful! Where do I come in?

真好玩!需要我做什么?

Don't want to get ill. That would ruin it, spoil the mood.

不想醉成狗,那样会搞砸,破坏气氛。

You're a graduate chemist, can't you just work it out?

你也是化学本科,自己想想办法?

I lack the practical experience.

我缺乏实战经验。

Meaning you think I like a drink?

你觉得我喜欢喝一杯?

Occasionally. That I'm a drunk. No... No.

偶尔。我是酒鬼。不……不是。

You look... well. I am.

你……气色很好。没错。

How's... Tom?

他怎么样……汤姆?

Not a sociopath. Still? Good.

不反社会。还没反?很好。

And we're having quite a lot of sex.

而且我们还经常做爱。

OK. I want you to calculate John's ideal intake, and mine, to remain in the sweet spot for the whole evening.

好吧,我希望计算约翰和我的理想摄入量,以确保整晚都不会失控。

Light-headed - good.

微醺,很好。

Urinating in wardrobes - bad.

往衣橱里撒尿,不行。

Two, erm... beers, please. Pints? 443.7 millilitres.

两杯啤酒,谢谢。品脱杯吗?443.7毫升。

What, are we on a schedule?

还有时刻表?

You'll thank me.

你会谢我的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/532818.html