《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 03菲丽西挨训(在线收听

This is the last time!

这是最后一次原谅你们了

We're sorry- We're sorry, and...

我们真的感到很抱歉

Tut-tut-tut! Let them go!

行行行,放开他们

You, go to your room.

你,回到你的房间

Thank you! Thank you, Mother Superior.

谢谢你 谢谢你 院长嬷嬷

Enough. Go to your room.

行了,快回去

And may I just say that you are looking very...

容我说一句您今天看起来

Enough..

够了

Superior today.

非常光彩照人

Enough!

不要再说了

OK!

好吧

Felicie, I know you have this dream of being a dancer.

菲丽西,我知道你梦想成为一个芭蕾舞演员

We all know it!

我们都知道

But I...

但是我

Tut-tut-tut! All the world has a dream.

停停停,所有人都有梦想

But get this into your head, dreams are not reality.

但是记住我这句话,梦无法成真

Dreams are buried because life is hard, brutal and without pity.

梦想终究会被埋葬 因为生活是艰辛的,残酷的,没有人会同情你

But...

可是

Tut-tut-tut!

得得得

Agreed?

你记住了没有

Agreed.

记住了

A dance school in Paris, little lady, the Opera de Paris, full of dancers and dance!

在巴黎有一所舞蹈学校,小姑娘 它叫巴黎歌剧院 那里全是舞蹈演员和舞蹈

Where did you find this?

你从哪找到这个的

I have my sources.

我自有办法

OK? Enough!

怎么样,看够了吧

Can I see it again?

我能再看一下吗

No.

不行

Please!

求你了

No, but if you escape with me tonight, you have my word.

不行,除非你和我今晚能逃出去,我向你保证

I will take you to this dance school,

我会带你去这个舞蹈学校

and you will become the greatest dancer,

你会成为最伟大的的舞蹈家

And I will become the greatest inventor ever!

而我会成为最伟大的发明家

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533575.html