《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 09菲丽西与维克多分开(在线收听

So, where's the dance school?

巴黎这么大 可舞蹈学校在哪儿呢

Relax, Felicie!

别担心 菲丽西

Enjoy Paris. Breathe it in.

好好享受吧 这可是梦想之都巴黎啊

Hi there!

你好吗

Love your moustache, monsieur!

您的小胡子不错啊

Ah, yes, Paris!

啊 这就是巴黎

City of romance. City of dreams.

这里有浪漫 这里有梦想

City of fame and fortune!

这里有名望与财富

City of lamp posts. City of pigeons.

还有 路灯和鸽子

Did I say romance?

浪漫说过了吗

Yes, you did. Now, where's the dance school?

是的 说过了 那舞蹈学校在哪儿呢

Uh, I don't know.

呃…我不知道

Don't worry. We're a team.

没关系 我们是伙伴

We'll find it together.

我们一起去找

Do you think it was stupid to come to Paris?

你不觉得这样逃出来有点太鲁莽了

Don't say that! We should never give up on our dreams.

别这样说 我们可不能因为这点小事就轻言放弃

We're kids! We're all alone.

可我们只是孤儿 对巴黎一无所知

Was I really crazy to think I could be a dancer?

或许我梦想成为舞蹈家 真的是异想天开呢

What do you think?

你觉得呢

Victor?

维克多?

I said...

唉我说

Victor?

维克多?

I'm OK!

我没事

Come back!

你去那做什么 快回来

I can't swim!

可我不会游泳

Meet me on this bridge at this time tomorrow.

明早七点 在这座桥上等我 我们不见不散

No matter how dangerous it is,

无论遇到什么情况

I will return!

我一定会到的

Victor!

维克多

Come back!

你快回来

Don't leave!

别丢下我

Please.

求你了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533581.html