《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 12菲丽西遭嫌弃(在线收听

But you're the first person to show me any kindness in this city.

可您是在这儿第一个对我这么好的人

I've been separated from my best friend.

我和同伴走丢了

I have nowhere to go,

我现在无家可归

I'm an orphan.

而且我是个孤儿 拜托

Nice try, but I hate kids, especially orphans.

是很可怜 可我讨厌小孩儿尤其是孤儿

Go find another idiot.

给我让开

The stairs, Odette.

擦楼梯去 奥黛特

The stairs are a disgrace.

它们脏兮兮的 丢我的脸

I have guests tomorrow afternoon,

明天还有客人来呢

I want my building looking worthy top to bottom.

我要你把房子彻底打扫得焕然一新 听见了吗

I understand, ma'am.

是的 夫人

If you understand, why are you entering your rooms?

既然你听清了打扫干净之前不准休息

Let me help you!

我来帮您吧

Get out of here!

别碍事

You need me. I can clean.

但您需要我 帮您打扫

In fact, 'Squeaky Clean' is my middle name.

我可以打扫得非常干净

I'm young. My legs work. Yours don't.

我还年轻 腿脚灵活 不像您一样…

Uh, it's gonna feel so much easier with me helping.

呃我是说 我可以帮您非常轻松地完成工作啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533584.html