《神探夏洛克》精讲 309 207房间(在线收听

Ladies and gentlemen, there will now be a short interlude.

女士们先生们 现在是幕间休息

The bride and groom...

敬新娘新郎

The bride and groom.

敬新娘新郎

Major Sholto's going to be murdered, 

舒尔托少校会被杀

I don't know how or by whom, but it's going to happen.

凶手和手法不知道 但是快了

Excuse me, coming through. Consulting.

失陪 借过 办案中

Stay here.      Please be careful. 

坐着别动      小心点

Excuse me.

抱歉

Coming through.

借过

Excuse me.

抱歉

I'm sorry, one more. Oops. I'm so sorry. Thank you.

抱歉 再来一个 真抱歉 谢谢

How can you not remember which room? You remember everything.

你怎么会忘了房号 你什么都记得啊

I have to delete something!     207.

我总得删掉一些             207房间

Major Sholto? Major Sholto!

舒尔托少校 舒尔托少校

Major Sholto!

舒尔托少校              

If someone's about to make an attempt on my life,

如果有人要我的命

it won't be the first time. I'm ready.

这不是第一次 我准备好了

Major, let us in.        Kick the door down.

少校 让我们进去      把门踹开

I really wouldn't.

不必了

I have a gun in my hand and a lifetime of unfortunate reflexes.

我手里有枪 一辈子都在做错误反应

You're not safe in there. Whoever's after you,

你在里面不安全 我们知道

we know a locked room doesn't stop him.

凶手不怕门锁

The invisible man with the invisible knife.

拿隐形刀的隐形人

I don't know how he does it.

我不知道他的手法

I can't stop him and that means he'll do it again!

拦不住他 他会再下手的

Solve it, then!

那就解谜吧

I...I'm sorry?

什么?

You're the famous Mr Holmes, solve the case, on you go.

你是名侦探福尔摩斯 快破案啊

Tell me how he did it and I'll open the door.

告诉我答案 我就开门

Please, this is no time for games,

拜托 没空玩游戏了

just let us in, you're in danger!

开门 你有危险

So are you, so long as you're here.

你们再不走 也有危险

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/533791.html