《神探夏洛克》精讲 310别解下腰带(在线收听

Despite my reputation, I really don't approve of collateral damage.

不管他们叫我什么 我真不是平民杀手

Solve it.     Sorry? 

解谜吧      什么?

Solve it and he'll open the door, like he said.

他答应解了谜就开门

I couldn't solve it before, how can I solve it now? 

我之前都解不出 现在怎么解得出?

Because it matters now.

现在人命关天

What are you talking about? Get your wife under control!

你说什么? 管管你老婆

She's right.     Oh, you've changed!

她说得对      啊 你变了

No, she is. Shut up!

她确实对 闭嘴

You are not a puzzle-solver, you never have been. You're a drama queen!

你从来不是爱解谜 你只是爱显摆

Now, there's a man in there about to die, the game is on - solve it!

现在 里面那人要死了 游戏开始 解谜吧

Bainbridge?

班布里奇?

Bainbridge!

班布里奇

Though in fairness, he's a drama queen too. 

说真的 他也爱显摆 

Yeah, I know.

我知道

Major Sholto, no-one's coming to kill you.

舒尔托少校 没人会来杀你

I'm afraid you've already been killed several hours ago.

恐怕你已经被杀几个小时了

What did you say?     Don't take off your belt.

你说什么?           别解下腰带

My belt?

腰带?

His belt, yes.

没错 腰带

Bainbridge was stabbed hours before we even saw him,

我们去时 班布里奇已经被刺几小时了

but it was through his belt.

不过是隔着腰带刺的

Tight belt, worn high on the waist.

腰带高高勒在腰间

Very easy to push a small blade through the fabric

细小刀刃很容易刺穿

and you wouldn't even feel it.

而且感觉不到

The belt would bind the flesh together when it was tied tight.

腰带很紧 会勒住伤口

Exactly.      But when you took it off...

正是         可一旦解开...

Delayed-action stabbing. All the time in the world to create an alibi.

延时刺杀 有的是时间假装不在场

Major Sholto?

舒尔托少校?

So...

这么说

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/533792.html