《神探夏洛克》精讲 311我要被我的制服杀死了(在线收听

I was to be killed by my uniform.

我要被我的制服杀死了

How appropriate.

多么合适

He solved the case, Major,

他破案了 少校

you're supposed to open the door now. A deal is a deal.

你该开门了 说话要算数

I'm not even supposed to have this any more,

我本来都无权保留的

they gave me special dispensation to keep it.

他们特许我留作纪念

I couldn't imagine life out of this uniform.

我无法想象脱下制服的人生

I suppose, given the circumstances, I don't have to.

不过现在看来 我也不必脱了

When so many want you dead,

这么多人希望我死

it hardly seems good manners to argue.

再反驳未免太不识趣

Whatever you're doing in there, James, stop it, right now!

不管你在里面做什么 詹姆斯 快住手

I will kick this door down!

我要踹门了

Mr Holmes, you and I are similar, I think.

福尔摩斯先生 你和我很像

Yes, I think we are. 

对 我同意

There's a proper time to die, isn't there?

恰当的死期 机不可失 你说呢?

Of course there is.

确实机不可失

And one should embrace it when it comes.

时机一到 就应该视死如归

Like a soldier.

像个军人一样

Of course one should, but not at John's wedding!

当然 可是别在约翰婚礼上

We wouldn't do that, would we,

我们不会这样做吧

you and me?

你我都不会?

We would never do that to John Watson.

我们绝不会这样对待约翰·华生

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/533793.html