《神探夏洛克》精讲 322我是医生(在线收听

What is that?!

你搞什么?

It's a tyre lever.       Why?

轮胎撬棒           要干嘛?

Cos there were loads of smackheads in there

一大群瘾君子

and one of them might need help with a tyre.

总有人需要修轮胎吧

If there's any trouble, just go, I'll be fine.

如果出问题 你先撤 我没事

John, John, John, John...

约翰 约翰 约翰 约翰

It is a tiny bit sexy.

你这样挺性感的

Yeah, I know.

爷知道

Hello?

有人么?

What do you want?        Excuse me.

闲人免进 你要干嘛?      让让

Oh, no, you can't come in here!

这里你不能进

I'm looking for a friend. A very specific... friend.

我要找个朋友 特定的一个人

I'm not just browsing.

不会乱瞄的

You've got to go. No-one's allowed here.

赶快离开 外人不许进来

Isaac Whitney, you seen him?

艾萨克·怀特利 你见过他么?

I'm asking you if you've seen Isaac Whitney

我问你 有没有见过艾萨克·怀特利

and now you're showing me a knife.

你拔出把刀

Is it a clue? Are you doing a mime?

是暗示吗? 演哑剧呢?

Go. Or I'll cut you.

快走 不然我捅你

Oh, not from there. Let me help.

离那么远可捅不到 我帮你

Now, concentrate. Isaac... Whitney?

好了 集中注意力 艾萨克·怀特利?

OK, you asked for it.

好吧 你自找的

Right. Are you concentrating yet?

好 可以集中注意力了吗?

You broke my arm!

胳膊断了

No, I sprained it.

扭伤而已

It feels squishy. Is it supposed to feel squishy?

感觉软绵绵的 这正常吗?

Feel that!       Yeah, it's a sprain.

你来摸摸       肯定只是扭伤

I'm a doctor, I know how to sprain people.

我是医生 说扭伤就扭伤

Now where is Isaac Whitney?

艾萨克·怀特利在哪?

I don't know! Maybe upstairs.

不知道 可能在楼上吧

There you go. Wasn't that easy?

看 不是挺简单吗?

No, it was really sore.

不 真的很疼

Mental, you are!

你个神经病

No, just used to a better class of criminal.

不 只是习惯了对付更高阶的罪犯而已

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/533804.html