《神探夏洛克》精讲 326我的椅子哪去了(在线收听

Anderson?!

安德森

Sorry, Sherlock, it's for your own good.

抱歉 夏洛克 这是为你好

Oh, that's him, isn't it? You said he'd be taller.

哦 就是他吧? 比你说的矮些

Some members of your little fan club. Do be polite.

你粉丝俱乐部的成员 说话客气点哦

They're entirely trustworthy and even willing to search

他们完全可信 甚至情愿搜查

through the toxic waste dump that you are pleased to call a flat.

翻你这垃圾堆一样的家

You're a celebrity these days, Sherlock.

你如今是公众人物了 夏洛克

You can't afford a drug habit.

可不能染上毒瘾

I do not have a drug habit.

我没有毒瘾        

Hey, what happened to my chair?

我的椅子哪去了?

It was blocking my view to the kitchen.

挡住了我看厨房的视线

Well, it's good to be missed!

转头就忘旧情啊

You were gone, I saw an opportunity.

你搬走了 我看到了机遇

No, you saw the kitchen.

不 你看到的是厨房

What have you found so far? 

找到什么了?       

Clearly, nothing.

明显没有

There's nothing to find!

什么都没找到

Your bedroom door is shut. You haven't been home all night.

你卧室门关着 你整夜未归

So, why would a man who has never knowingly closed a door

为何一个一向不会自觉关门

without the direct orders of his mother bother to do so on this occasion?

得靠妈妈勒令的人 会突然记得关门呢

OK, stop, just stop! Point made.

行了 停 你目的达到了

Jesus, Sherlock!

天哪 夏洛克

I shall have to phone our parents, of course. In Oklahoma.

我得给爸妈打电话 他们在俄克拉荷马

It won't be the first time that your substance abuse

反正你的药物依赖

has wreaked havoc with their line dancing.

也不是头一次打扰他们的集体舞了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/533808.html