福克斯新闻 民主党不作为,共和党如何夺回席位?(下)(在线收听

And third, I think we should, obviously, protect our border.

第三,我认为我们显然应该保护我们的边境。

The GOP may be divided on the immigration amnesty issue and refugees.

共和党在移民特赦问题和难民问题上可能存在分歧。

But we should agree on the rule of law and resist all immigration actions that are not in strict accordance with duly passed laws.

但是,我们应该就法治达成一致,抵制所有不严格遵守已正式通过的法律的移民行为。

And fourth, of course, we have to fight inflation, that includes pressuring the Federal Reserve to take more aggressive action to stop inflation, and block disastrously big spending bills.

第四,当然,我们必须与通货膨胀作斗争,包括向美联储施压,要求他们采取更积极的行动来遏制通胀,并阻止灾难性的巨额开支。

Number five, we should continue to beat the drum for energy independence.

第五,我们应该继续呼喊要求能源独立。

We did it under Trump, it was awesome.

我们曾在特朗普的领导下实现过,非常棒。

We could do it again.

我们可以再来一次。

Lower energy prices mean more prosperity.

更低的能源价格意味着更繁荣的经济。

It means more jobs for all Americans.

这意味着所有美国人都有更多的工作机会。

Six, we have to try to win in every state.

第六,我们必须努力在每个州都争取胜利。

How about that concept?

这个观点是怎么回事呢?

Because for the last 25 years, Republicans have focused on winning the majority by capturing a slim number of red states and then picking up a few purple states here and there.

因为在过去的25年里,共和党人一直专注于通过夺取少数红色州和各地的几个紫色州来赢得多数席位。

It's really hard to do.

这真的很难做到。

And that strategy, as we saw, has failed and it's allowed the hard Left to build solid support on the two coasts that they dominate now that can't stand.

正如我们所看到的,这个策略已经失败了,它让强硬的左派在他们掌控的两岸获得了稳固的支持。不能这样继续下去了。

For all their problems.

尽管他们有很多问题。

California and New York are too important to concede that the Left, they're both beautiful, great states, we got to win them back.

加州和纽约太重要了,不能把它们让给左派,他们都是美丽而伟大的州,我们必须把他们赢回来。

If we really want to stop the socialists, who despise our country, want to destroy our country, want to import more people into our country to kind of balance out or swap the old normal.

如果我们真的想阻止那些鄙视我们的国家、想要摧毁我们的国家、想要引入更多的人来平衡或改变旧常态的社会主义者。

Well, we have to see some big landslides.

我们得以压倒性的优势在竞选中获胜。

Remember, Reagan fought for every state and he eventually won 49 of them.

记住,里根尽力争取每一个州,他最终赢得了49个州。

We have to try to do the same.

我们也必须要这样做。

The time is right to take our religious freedom, our message of freedom and prosperity to the voters on two coasts.

现在是时候把我们的宗教自由理念、我们关于自由和繁荣的信息传达给两岸选民了。

And to the inner cities, you bet, they have to hear our message too.

当然,内陆城市也必须听到我们的信息。

People are suffering there from incompetent leadership.

那里的人们正因无能的领导而受苦。

They're dying there because of incompetent leadership.

他们正因无能的领导而失去活力。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fksxw/533910.html