《神探夏洛克》精讲 335那是简妮(在线收听

Here we go then.

开始啦

You realise you don't exactly look like Magnussen?

你知道你和玛格努森不像吧?

Which in this case is a considerable advantage.

就目前情况而言 反而是优势

Sherlock, you complete loon.

夏洛克 你这个冤家

What are you doing?!

这是在干什么?

Hang on, was that...?

等等 那不是...?

Hi, Janine.

你好 简妮

Go on, let me in.

快点 让我上去

I can't. You know I can't. Don't be silly.

不行 你知道不行 别傻了

Don't make me do it out here.

别逼我在这里做

Not in front of everyone.

大庭广众之下可不行

Do what in front of everyone?

大庭广众之下做什么?

You see, as long as there's people, there's always a weak spot.

看见了吧 只要是人 总有弱点

That was Janine.

那可是简妮

Yes, of course it was Janine. She's Magnussen's PA.

是简妮 玛格努森的私人助理

That's the whole point.

要的就是这个

Did you just get engaged to break into an office?

你和她订婚就为进办公室?

Yeah. Stroke of luck meeting her at your wedding.

对 真走运 在你婚礼上认识了她

You can take some of the credit.

给你记一功

Je...Jesus!

我...我去

Sherlock, she loves you.

夏洛克 她爱你

Yes. Like I said, human error.

没错 如我所言 人性的失误

What are you going to do?

你准备怎么办?

Well, not actually marry her, obviously.

显而易见 不能真娶了她

There's only so far you can go.

做事总得有个限度

So, what will you tell her?

那怎么跟她说?

Well, I'll tell her that our entire relationship was a ruse

我会告诉她 整个交往都是圈套

to break into her boss's office.

就为进她老板办公室

I imagine she'll want to stop seeing me at that point,

估计她就不会再想见我了

but you're the expert on women.

但谈到女人 你是专家

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534046.html